铂金国际价格·Heat Wave Forecast to be Brief
many cities in the yangtze river delta issued the year's first hot weather alerts since june 26th, 2018.
the mercury hit 37 ℃ in downtown shanghai, where an orange alert was issued for the first time this year along with a warning to citizens－especially children, the elderly and the sick－to keep cool and avoid too much time outdoors. other areas in the city also reported a high of over 35 c.
similar temperatures were reported in other cities in the yangtze river delta region. shanghai's weather bureau said the heat wave, which also swept across shanghai's neighboring zhejiang provinces, is caused by a subtropical high and won't last long since rain and thunderstorms are expected to cool down the region this week.
- (2020-01-02 11:18:08) 王清宪：要打造"独角兽"茁壮成长的"热带雨林"
- (2020-01-02 11:18:08) 经参：没理由改变积极财政 也没理由让减税政策退出
- (2020-01-02 11:18:08) 李克强：今年要让小微企业融资成本再降1个百分点
- (2020-01-02 11:18:08) 道达投资手记：北上资金今年来凶猛 净流入超千亿元
- (2020-01-02 11:18:08) 美航母欲对华泰山压顶，但解放军早已四两拨千斤！
- (2020-01-02 11:18:08) 法国防长批美国在海湾“不作为”
- (2020-01-02 11:18:08) 名记：东契奇脚踝中度扭伤 可能会缺席数周时间
- (2020-01-02 11:18:08) 感受到了差距！日本航空商务舱体验，飞机餐竟然吃那么丰盛